Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at developing an e-learning courses for CBRN risk mitigation.
- Raise awareness among public entities, academia, scientific community, private sector and civil society in general on CBRN issues. Produce an e-learning course on basic and general common understanding of CBRN related issues.
- The e-learning course will be composed of at least six modules that could focus on the following topics:
- Bio-safety and bio-security
- Import export existing procedures and guidelines
- Transit and trans-shipment
- Identification of CBRN agents
- Best practices on CBRN threat/risk assessment
- CBRN material and weapons and their potential harmful effects
- Securing CBRN materials and facilities
- Identification techniques for CBRN materials
- Illicit CBRN trafficking
- Risks of CBRN waste
- What to do in case of a CBRN incident (CBRN interagency response plan)
- Public health related issues in case of a CBRN incident (CBRN post - incident decontamination)
- Raise awareness among the CBRN community, the civil society and the private sector on risks related to the diffusion of CBRN sensitive knowledge.
- Looptijd project
- AlbaniaAlgeriaArmeniaAzerbaijanBosnia and HerzegovinaBruneiCambodiaCroatiaDemocratic Republic of the CongoEgyptEquatorial GuineaGabonGeorgiaIndonesiaIraqJordanKenyaLaosLebanonLiberiaLibyaMalaysiaMauritaniaMoldovaMontenegroMoroccoMyanmar/BurmaNorth MacedoniaPhilippinesRwandaSenegalSerbiaSingaporeThailandTogoTunisiaUkraineUzbekistanVietnam
- CBRN areas
- Crisis managementSafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeCA - Central AsiaECA - Eastern and Central AfricaMIE - Middle EastNAS - North Africa and SahelSEA - South East AsiaSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe