Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at promoting good practice and inter-agency procedures for assessing the risks of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear misuse.
The overall aim of this project is to strengthen public security by upgrading countries’ capabilities and methodologies to comprehensively assess the risks of terrorism and misuse involving chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) materials and technologies.
In particular, the project seeks to:
- Provide countries with the sustained capacity to apply state-of-the-art techniques for threat/risk assessment in relation to potentially dangerous CBRN materials and technologies, in coordination with and complementary to existing international initiatives.
- Reinforce inter-agency collaboration in assessing CBRN risks.
- Foster regional and inter-agency dialogue and exchange of experience.
- Establish designated CBRN risk assessment experts and national plans at the country level.
- Duração do projeto
- Locais do projeto
- AlgeriaBosnia and HerzegovinaBruneiCambodiaJordanLaosMoldovaMontenegroMoroccoNorth MacedoniaSerbiaSingaporeVietnam
- CBRN areas
- Crisis managementDenying support for misuse and terrorism
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeMIE - Middle EastNAS - North Africa and SahelSEA - South East AsiaSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe