Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at raising awareness of the risks posed by CBRN materials.
- To improve understanding of the issue in order to raise the awareness of countries of the risk posed by CBRN materials if they are not properly managed in the country at borders, airports, seaports.
- To strengthen the importance of the issue across the region and to promote synergies among the international initiatives already in place.
- To boost regional and international cooperation.
- To promote the development/establishment of an appropriate National Strategy/ National CBRN Action Plan.
- To enhance the beneficiary countries’ capacity to combat illicit trafficking.
- To identify stakeholders at national level.
- To increase inter-agency cooperation at national and regional level.
- Tul ta’ żmien tal-proġett
- Postijiet tal-proġett
- BurundiDemocratic Republic of the CongoEthiopiaKenyaRwandaSeychellesSouth SudanTanzaniaDemocratic Republic of the CongoUgandaZambia
- CBRN areas
- Illicit traffickingSafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- ECA - Eastern and Central Africa