Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project aims at establishing a process for managing the post-incident phase, based on specific training and the establishment of clear mechanisms for identifying different categories of actors and tasks, while complying with laws and regulations in this area.
- Enhancement of first responders capabilities through the provision of operations training, targeting national agencies, in order to develop a more effective and expeditious response to CBRN threats.
- Reinforcement of inter-agency coordination and improvement of national policies on first response to CBRN incidents.
- Promotion of a common regional approach to CBRN first response, entailing the standardization of knowledge and expertise, as well as the coordination of policies.
- Durata del progetto
- Ubicazione del progetto
- AlbaniaArmeniaAzerbaijanBosnia and HerzegovinaCroatiaGeorgiaMoldovaMontenegroNorth MacedoniaSerbiaUkraine
- CBRN areas
- First response
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- SEEE - South East and Eastern Europe