Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at providing technical support for the development of an integrated national nuclear security system.
- Enhancement of national capacity in the radiological and nuclear (RN) security field.
- Development of a national strategy to combat illicit trafficking of RN material.
- Elaboration of a national response plan for potential radiological or nuclear incidents.
- 1 jan 2013 - 30 sep 2015
- CBRN areas
- Crisis managementIllicit traffickingSafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- NAS - North Africa and Sahel