Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at providing technical support to develop a National CBRN Response Plan for unauthorized events involving such materials.
- Provision of assistance and guidance to States on how to develop and implement a National CBRN Response Plan (NRP) for unauthorized events involving such materials.
- Enabling of national authorities to identify gaps to be filled and the resources required, through the development of the NRP.
- Enabling of the achievement of the key priorities in the response to unauthorized events involving such materials:
- Minimisation of any potential health hazards;
- Bringing CBRN materials under appropriate control;
- Investigation and gathering of evidence and prosecute any offender.
- CBRN areas
- Crisis managementSafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- ECA - Eastern and Central Africa