Following the assessment of the needs and based on discussions with the countries, the project is aimed at reinforcing national capabilities for secure information management and data exchange on CBRN materials under regulatory control.
- Enhancement of national capabilities for the secure information management and data exchange on CBRN materials under regulatory control.
- Transfer of internationally-accepted techniques for secure information management and data exchange on CBRN materials.
- Fostering of inter-regional/-agency dialogue and exchange of experiences/best practices on CBRN secure information management and data exchange.
- Projekti kestus
- Projekti asukohad
- AlbaniaAlgeriaArmeniaBosnia and HerzegovinaBruneiBurundiCambodiaCroatiaCôte d’IvoireDemocratic Republic of the CongoGabonGeorgiaGhanaIndonesiaIraqJordanKenyaKyrgyzstanLaosLebanonLiberiaLibyaMalaysiaMauritaniaMoldovaMontenegroMoroccoMyanmar/BurmaNorth MacedoniaPhilippinesRwandaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSingaporeTajikistanThailandTogoTunisiaUgandaUkraineUzbekistanVietnamZambia
- CBRN areas
- Crisis managementSafeguarding information diffusion
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeCA - Central AsiaECA - Eastern and Central AfricaMIE - Middle EastNAS - North Africa and SahelSEA - South East AsiaSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe