The occurrence of an attack or an incident involving CBRN materials could create a massive number of victims, huge disruption effects and property damage. Restoration of a damaged or infected site after such an incident has significant challenges due to the specific characteristics and elements brought into play. This requires combination and coordination of efforts of bodies to respond to each
situation and to protect people, property and environment. This project aims to establish a process for managing the post-incident phase, based on specific training and the establishment of clear mechanisms for identifying different categories of actors and tasks, while complying with laws and regulations in this area.
1. Reinforce inter-agency coordination to respond to CBRN incidents.
2. Define standard operational procedures to respond to CBRN incidents, to include post-incident management and methods and procedures for site restoration.
3. Enhance first responders’ capabilities to manage a CBRN incident through exercises, workshops and training.
- Projekti kestus
- Projekti asukohad
- CBRN areas
- Border control and monitoring
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeSEA - South East Asia