The risk of illicit trafficking of RN materials is a priority in many countries. This project aims to strengthen the security in the participating countries by developing a methodology for RN materials detection, management and protection of the public.
1. Develop and manage a system for the detection of RN material from sensors located in a variety of locations such as borders, critical infrastructure, ports, airports etc.
2. Recommend equipment and standard procedures to respond to RN events.
- Hankkeen kesto
- 18. jou 2012 - 17. maa 2021
- Hankkeen toteutuspaikat
- CBRN areas
- Protection of material/facilitiesSafety and securityWaste management
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic Façade