Following the assessment of the needs, and based on discussions with the countries of the region, this project is aimed at strengthening the management of bio-safety and bio-security policies in order to mitigate bio-risk.
1. Improve knowledge related to the risk assessment for the deliberate use of biological hazards.
2. Establish, implement and maintain a bio-risk management system in accordance with the requirements of the Laboratory bio-risk management standard (ISO 15190 CWA 15793). The scope of this laboratory bio-risk management system is to set requirements necessary to control risks associated with the handling or storage and disposal of biological agents and toxins in laboratories and facilities.
3. Provide for and reinforce the sharing and transfer of best practices on biosafety/ bio-security management.
4. Develop a sustainable training system applicable to a broad range of countries and government structures.
5. Improve regional inter-agency cooperation and harmonize with international biosafety/bio-security standards.
- Στοιχεία αναφοράς
- Διάρκεια έργου
- Τόποι έργων
- CBRN areas
- Bio-safety/bio-securitySafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- MIE - Middle East