Following the assessment of the needs and based on discussions with the countries of the region, the project is aimed at supporting the development of an integrated regional nuclear safety and security system. In order to identify the general objectives/scope/activities for the development of a nuclear safety and security system in the region, the elaboration of integrated national response plans is required.
1. Enhance national capacity in the radiological and nuclear safety and security field.
2. Contribute to the development of a national strategy to combat illicit trafficking of radiological and nuclear material.
3. Contribute to the elaboration of a national response plan for potential radiological or nuclear incidents.
- Продължителност на проекта
- Местоположения на проекта
- CBRN areas
- Safety and securityWaste management
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- SEA - South East Asia