This project is aimed at developing a network of universities and institutes for raising awareness on dual-use concerns of chemical materials at international level.
1. Develop a sustainable network of universities and research institutes to reinforce a culture of chemical safety and security.
2. Raise awareness of dual-use concerns of chemical materials for academics, scientists, researchers, technicians and students.
3. Foster the exchange of information, dissemination of knowledge, transfer of best practice and design of joint initiatives, both internally and externally among network participants and national agencies.
4. Advocate for the incremental incorporation of training materials and agreed common standards on chemical safety and security, and dual-use concerns as a component of the curricula (universities) or fields of research (institutes) of the network participants.
- Duración del proyecto
- Lugares del proyecto
- CBRN areas
- Safety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- CA - Central AsiaMIE - Middle EastNAS - North Africa and SahelSEA - South East AsiaSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe
- Página web