Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at developing knowledge in the field of bio-safety, bio-security and bio-risk management.
- Establish, document, implement and maintain a bio-risk management system in accordance with the requirements of the Laboratory bio-risk management standard (ISO 15190 CWA 15793). The scope of this laboratory bio-risk management system is to set requirements necessary to control risks associated with the handling or storage and disposal of biological agents and toxins in laboratories and facilities.
- Provide for and reinforce the sharing and transfer of best practices on bio-safety/bio-security management.
- Develop a sustainable training system applicable to a broad range of countries and government structures.
- Improve regional inter-agency cooperation and harmonization with international bio-safety/bio-security standards.
- Looptijd project
- AlbaniaAlgeriaArmeniaBruneiCambodiaCroatiaGabonGeorgiaLaosLibyaMauritaniaMoldovaMontenegroMoroccoMyanmar/BurmaNorth MacedoniaPhilippinesSenegalSerbiaSingaporeThailandTunisiaUkraineVietnam
- CBRN areas
- Safety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeNAS - North Africa and SahelSEA - South East AsiaSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe