Dual-use export controls constitute a key non-proliferation tool, especially in light of evolving proliferation threats, rapid technological and scientific developments and transformations in global economic activity that create new challenges and varying impacts on the global level playing field.
Since 2004, the European Commission has implemented the EU Outreach programme on dual use export controls in third countries. Many partner countries have been supported under this programme, but additional activities are needed, taking into account new and changing proliferation challenges.
The main objective of this programme is to contribute to the creation, consolidation or updating of effective export control systems for dual-use items in partner countries by continuing to offer them a long-term perspective for cooperation. It will contribute to the fight against the proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction by focusing in particular on dual-use materials, equipment, and technology.
- Продължителност на проекта
- Местоположения на проекта
- AlbaniaAzerbaijanBelarusBosnia and HerzegovinaChinaGeorgiaIndiaKosovoLebanonMoldovaMontenegroMoroccoNorth MacedoniaPakistanSerbiaSouth AfricaTunisiaUkraineUnited Arab Emirates
- CBRN areas
- Illicit traffickingImport/export controlInvestigation and prosecutionLegal framework
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- CA - Central AsiaGCC - Gulf Cooperation Council CountriesMIE - Middle EastNAS - North Africa and SahelSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe