The overall objective of this project is to enhance CBRN capacities of South East Asia in addressing CBRN risk mitigation in three technical areas (i.e. first response, biosafety and biosecurity, and legal framework).
The purpose of this project is to enhance CBRN capacities of South East Asia in addressing CBRN risk mitigation through the implementation of the following components:
- Component 1: Capacity building on crisis management for CBRN first responders;
- Component 2: Capacity building in biosafety and biosecurity, including bio-risk and waste management;
- Component 3: Awareness raising concerning CBRN risk mitigation and technical support to strengthen legal framework.
- IfS 2014 355-443
- Projekta ilgums
- Projekta īstenošanas vietas
- CBRN areas
- Border control and monitoringCrisis managementFirst responseLegal frameworkSafety and securityWaste management
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- SEA - South East Asia