The major purpose of the project is to identify gaps, to prepare for coordinated regional solutions and teams (within and between partner countries), to provide appropriate trainings of local staff and set-up the necessary capacity for a sustainable preparedness against future major biological outbreaks in the African Atlantic Façade region and neighboring countries.
The overall objective of the project is to improve the regional level of preparedness and response to outbreaks crisis (biological risk mitigation) in the CBRN CoE partner countries belonging to the African Atlantic Façade Region and neighbouring countries.
- Продължителност на проекта
- Местоположения на проекта
- BeninCameroonCôte d’IvoireGabonGuineaLiberiaMauritaniaMoroccoSenegalSierra LeoneTogo
- CBRN areas
- Public health impact mitigationSafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic Façade