Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at developing knowledge in the field of on inter-agency CBRN response.
- Build trust among agencies involved in CBRN response and different sectors of government, facilitate their working together and share information on and off the scene of the incident, and reinforce the transfer of regional best practice to national experts from participating countries.
- Provide for and reinforce the sharing and transfer of best practices on inter-agency CBRN response.
- Develop a sustainable knowledge sharing system applicable to a broad range of countries and government structures and based on a freely available package of tools on CBRN to test relevant interagency processes and on an observer programme.
- Improve regional cooperation and harmonization in the framework of the inter-agency CBRN response.
- AlbaniaArmeniaBosnia and HerzegovinaCambodiaCroatiaGeorgiaMoldovaMontenegroMyanmar/BurmaNorth MacedoniaPhilippinesSerbiaUkraineVietnam
- CBRN areas
- Crisis management
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- SEA - South East AsiaSEEE - South East and Eastern Europe