This is a supply contract to combine the delivery of equipment and the related activities implemented in African Atlantic Facade and Eastern and Central Africa within the CoE project 33 entitled: Strengthening the national CBRN legal framework and provision of specialized and technical training to enhance CBRN preparedness and response capabilities.
The project will deliver the equipment needed to complement the activities implemented within the CoE Project 33.
It will include specific PPE for CBRN agents (protective units and masks, gaz masks, protective eyewear, gloves, boots…)
Portable detectors (CBRN).
Hand-held device to detect radioactivity
Personal electronic dosimeter
Bio collector –detector.
Portable chemical air contamination.
Spectroscopic portable monitor, decontamination device
- Projekto terminas
- 2015 spa. 1 - 2019 bir. 30
- Projekto įgyvendinimo vietos
- BurundiDemocratic Republic of the CongoGabonKenyaMauritaniaMoroccoSenegalUganda
- CBRN areas
- Crisis managementFirst responsePost incident recovery
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeECA - Eastern and Central Africa
European Union External Action Service (EEAS)
- Interneto svetainė