In an environment where circulation of goods and people is constantly increasing, the risk posed by global threats in the CBRN field is also growing. Security threats in the Sahel/Sahara are regional and cross-border by nature.
The overall objective of the project will be as follows:
- to standardize Legislative texts relating to CBRN security according to international standards on a regional way.
- to create a regional momentum to consider border security in a harmonious way.
- Czas trwania projektu
- 1 PAŹ 2016 - 30 WRZ 2022
- Miejsca realizacji projektu
- AlgeriaBurkina FasoMaliMauritaniaMoroccoNigerTunisia
- CBRN areas
- Border control and monitoringIllicit traffickingTransit and trans-shipment control
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- NAS - North Africa and Sahel
European Union External Action Service (EEAS)
- Strona internetowa