The United Arab Emirates (UAE) are currently hosting the European's Union Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Centers of Excellence (EU CBRN CoE) Initiative.
The overall objective of the project of which this contract is to strengthen the Abu Dhabi EU CBRN CoE Regional Secretariat to assist in the expanding the CoE Initiative in the Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC) region and to insure technical assistance and the smooth running of the activities of the Regional Secretariat, as well as to facilitate the coordination of local stakeholders and information sharing as well as to cooperate with the implementing bodies as contracted by the EC (DG Devco) i.e. DG Joint Research Center, UNICRI and Governance Team.
- Продължителност на проекта
- Местоположения на проекта
- QatarSaudi ArabiaUnited Arab Emirates
- CBRN areas
- Border control and monitoringCrisis managementDenying support for misuse and terrorismFirst responseIllicit traffickingImport/export controlInvestigation and prosecutionLegal frameworkPost incident recoveryPublic health impact mitigationSafeguarding information diffusionSafety and securityTransit and trans-shipment controlWaste management
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council Countries