Morocco is currently hosting the European's Union Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Centers of Excellence (EU CBRN CoE) Initiative. A previous on-site assistance was already deployed in the region during the period 2015-2018.
The main objective of this programme is to strengthen the long-term national and regional capabilities of responsible authorities and administrative infrastructures to develop durable cooperation in the fight against the CBRN threats.
The overall objective of this project is to contribute to strengthen the long-term national and regional Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) governance and capabilities for CBRN risk mitigation and response to CBRN incidents in the African Atlantic Facade CoE region.
- Продължителност на проекта
- Местоположения на проекта
- BeninCameroonCôte d’IvoireGabonLiberiaMauritaniaMoroccoSenegalSierra LeoneTogo
- CBRN areas
- Bio-safety/bio-securityCrisis managementLegal frameworkPublic health impact mitigationSafety and security
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic Façade