Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the country, this project is aimed at providing technical support to develop a National Response Plan in Lebanon for CBRN Events.
- Undertake a review of the Emergency Response Organization present within other countries such as the EU, USA and Japan to extract the most suitable and pertinent elements and modify it in order to fit within the Lebanese context.
- Identification and prioritization of SOP procedures critical for the operation of the CBRN Emergency Control Centre.
- Assistance in the setting up of table top exercises for a simulated CBRN incident.
- Discussion and advice on how to prepare for a live field exercise for a simulated CBRN incident.
- Assistance in the modelling of prevailing winds from a leak from the Dimonah Nuclear Reactor and hence the radius of evacuation in Lebanon.
- Advice on setting up an emergency field hospital following a CBRN incident.
- Tul ta’ żmien tal-proġett
- Postijiet tal-proġett
- CBRN areas
- Crisis management
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- MIE - Middle East