- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 5 September 2022
- Dienst für außenpolitische Instrumente | Gemeinsame Forschungsstelle
- CBRN areas
- Bio-safety/bio-securityDenying support for misuse and terrorismPublic health impact mitigation
- CBRN categories
- Publications for CBRN-EUP2P
- CoE PublicationsCBRN resources
Singapore’s Biorisk Code of Conduct for Life Sciences Industry and Professionals aims to ensure the promotion of best practices stemming from the Biological and Toxins Weapons Convention, UN Security Council Resolution 1540, the International Health Regulations and WHO biosecurity guidance, as well as compliance with relevant national acts and regulations. The document lays down appropriate principles of ethical standards, awareness raising, risk assessment and mitigation, oversight and accountability, and communications.
In development for three years, the Code was prepared by the Biorisk Association of Singapore with support from Singapore’s Ministry of Health and the EU CBRN CoE.