Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at developing knowledge in the field of CBRN import/export monitoring.
- Reinforce countries’ capacities in the field of import/export control (including transit and trans-shipment monitoring) through the development of dedicated procedures and guidelines to deter illegal trans-boundary shipments of CBRN hazardous materials.
- Build trust among different entities, agencies, public institutions and other stakeholders involved in the field of import/export regulation (including transit and trans-shipment monitoring) at national and regional level.
- Develop a sustainable knowledge sharing system applicable to a broad range of countries and government structures and based on a freely available package of tools on CBRN import/export (including transit and trans-shipment monitoring).
- Improve regional inter-agency cooperation and standardization with international CBRN import/export control procedures and guidelines (including transit and trans-shipment monitoring).
- AlgeriaEquatorial GuineaGabonIraqJordanKazakhstanKyrgyzstanLebanonMauritaniaMoroccoSenegalTajikistanTunisiaTurkmenistanUzbekistan
- CBRN areas
- Import/export controlTransit and trans-shipment control
- CBRN categories
- CoE Region
- AAF - African Atlantic FaçadeCA - Central AsiaMIE - Middle EastNAS - North Africa and Sahel